Nigerian singer, Oladips calls out Qdot for revealing that he wasn't dead

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Nigerian singer, Oladips calls out Qdot for revealing that he wasn't dead

1701368465714.jpeg

Popular Nigerian rapper, Oladips has called out his colleague Qdot for revealing that he was alive after the announcement of his death. Recall earlier this month, Oladips management announced that he had passed away. This was on the 14th of November 2023. Barely a few days after this announcement, Qdot revealed that Oladips was alive. Oladips isn't pleased with how Qdot handled the situation. According to him, Qdot revealed that he was alive at a time when his family wasn't sure about the whole situation. He was displeased at how Qdot took the matter into his own hands.

Oladips is a well known Nigerian musician. He is a singer and a rapper. He is 27 years old. His full name is Oladipupo Oladimeji. Just a few hours ago, Oladips took to his Instagram story to call out Qdot. He accused him of seeking attention by doing what he did. He revealed that he was actually struggling with his life at the time the news of his death came in and Qdot debunked the news. According to him, Qdot was misleading everyone.

In his words "Qdot the reason why you posted ‘My gee is alive’ at a time my family was unsure of my situation is so appalling & uncalled for. I dey where I dey struggle with my life you dey post ‘my gee is alive’. Unnecessarily misleading everyone. Made it look like me and you just had a conversation. Bro I went through it hard & anything could have happened. The last time I & you had any conversation was Jan 2nd 2022. I get proof & soon I’ll tell the story in full"

He also added “Cos why una dey always do like this for this industry tori Olorun? And to the stupid boy that posted that I was eating turkey & rice say I dey ‘set ring light’, even posted a video of us hugging each other, making it look like I pranked Nigerians or pulled a stunt, for the record. That video he posted is ‘2 years old’. I get proof… the video was made at my house in Orchid, crazy thing yeah? I don’t even live in that house anymore. tey tey sef. There was never a video or post of me telling Nigerians ‘heyyy everyone it’s a prank!!!’ it was all speculation based on hearsay and clout chasing, bloggers misleading gullible Nigerians for likes & comments, and the smart ones know how to put 1&2 together so I am not bothered… I was not with my phones or online all that period. Sheybi nah person wey even dey healthy dey remember social media!"
“ANYWAYS, just in case I’m not as accessible or as kind as I used to be. nah people like this boy cause am cos nah help I help the boy, that short clip he posted almost ruined me and I don’t think he understands the gravity of what he’s done yet! but he will.”

See post below
Screenshot_20231130-191253_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231130-191306_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231130-191316_Instagram.jpg