Nigerian woman plans to break Guinness World Record with 300 hour Agbo-a-thon

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Nigerian woman plans to break Guinness World Record with 300 hour Agbo-a-thon

fddfgdffg.webp

Nigerians are at it again… a Nigerian woman has revealed that she will be embarking on what she calls an Agbo-A-Thon for the Guinness World Record. This woman revealed her plan to cook Agbo (herbs) for 300 hours to break the Guinness World Record. The woman has been identified as Eniola Fagbemi Sisialagbo.
Eniola Fagbemi is a Nigerian woman from Ibadan. She wants to break the Record for the longest cooking of herbs. She is a famous businesswoman with thousands of followers on Facebook. She is a professional Agbo seller. Her business name is Sisialagbo. She shared on her Facebook page recently that she would embark on this 300 hour marathon. She hasn't mentioned when and where her Agbo-A-Thon will be taking place yet.

She revealed a few facts about herself and her business on her Facebook page recently. She is a Christian but she is married to a Muslim man. She says she is an ordinary Agbo seller and clarified that she isn't involved in rituals, magic or spiritual things. She also revealed that her herbs isn't to sure HIV or other diseases but its for fertility, infection and others.

On her Facebook page, she wrote “AGBO-A-THON‼️‼️‼️ Guinness book of records have approved for me to do AGBO-A-THON‼️ Am cooking Agbo for 300 hours in Ibadan‼️ Kindly wish me well,”

See post below

LagosPolice

Administrator
Oct 14, 2020
Hey, you are really late to this story. There is an update about here landing in the hospital. Did you not see that when making your research?

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Hey, you are really late to this story. There is an update about here landing in the hospital. Did you not see that when making your research?
This one is different Sir. That one is the lady who carried out a Wash-a-thon. I'm working on that one too.