"No evidence" Vee replies to Neo's claim that she came back to him 9 months after their breakup

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"No evidence" Vee replies to Neo's claim that she came back to him 9 months after their breakup

Screenshot_20230813-084626_Google.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Vee has replied to what Neo mentioned recently while in the Big Brother Naija All Stars house. Recently, Neo revealed the Vee who he was previously in a relationship with had come back to him 9 months after their breakup.

Recall both Neo and Vee were on the BBNAIJA Lockdown season 5 show in 2020 where they both emerged as finalists. The duo were in a relationship in the house and continued after they came out. They eventually broke up after some months.

Screenshot_20230723-235516_Twitter.jpg

Neo Akpofure who is now in the All-Stars house has claimed that Bee came back to him to try to male him take her back 9 months after they broke up.

Neo was speaking to another housemate, Pere in the house yesterday, Tuesday when he revealed this. He says he was interested in getting back with her because she was still not on good terms with his cousin, Venita.

He said one of the reasons he couldn’t really give his ex, Vee, a chance was because the last time they spoke, she was still beefing his cousin.

He said “And I’m like ‘you can’t break up with me after nine months and you’re trying to come back and you’re still telling me you’re holding onto a grudge with my family. I will not inspire you to separate from your family.’ And she was just going off in harsh tones"

He added that he knew he had to take a stand because he didn't want a situation whereas if he marries her his family won't be welcome in their home.
He said that "You’re supposed to inspire me to build a family not tear me apart from the one I already have. So, that is it. I let it go.”

Vee then took to twitter to reply to this saying "no evidence"

Neo's handler then tweeted again saying "evidence dey" meaning there is evidence