Nothing prepared me for the surprise my girls pulled off yesterday—Adekunle Gold

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230924_123846.jpg
Adekunle Gold happily appreciated his wife, Simisola, and daughter for surprising him during his performance in Dallas, USA. He said that nothing prepared him for the surprise his girls pulled off at the show and further appreciated those who attended his show in Dallas.

==

Adekunle Gold started with the "Tequila Ever After" North America tour on the 22nd of September and the first shutdown was in Dallas. While performing, he was shocked to see his daughter walk up to him on stage and couldn't conceal the surprise.

20230924_123852.jpg
Also, Simisola revealed why she decided to surprise him on stage. She wrote, "I had a blast fangirling my husband last night on the first leg of his #TequilaEverAfter tour. My man my man my man. I prayed for him and told him goodbye a few days ago, and then I drove hours to be there for his first show, so he wasn't expecting to see us. Happy to give Zaddy a little extra endorphin boost. The show was lit and if you're in the US and you like better thing, he's touring all month and coming to a city near you. Last slide."

This was when his girls surprised him on stage.