Odumodublvck is not the best rapper for where I dey, Portable says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Odumodublvck is not the best rapper for where I dey, Portable says​

Portable.jpg

On a recent IG Live session, Habeeb Okikiola aka Portable said that rapper Odumodublvck is not the best rapper in Nigeria. He said he is better than Odumodublvck in all ramifications. All of this started when someone in the comment section said Odumodublvck was the best rapper in Abuja. Portable quickly took it up and vehemently stated that it was untrue.

He said, "Are you whining me? Which Odumodu is the best rapper in Abuja? That time when we dey do Naija Got Talent rap battle for Abuja, where Odumodublvck dey? No be for our back him dey? First, second, third, where him dey? I came first during the competition, an Igbo woman, and Aboki came second and third. Are you whining me? Na me be the number one Abuja best rapper." Sense or nonsense?

Listen to all he said below.
==

images

Tochukwu Gbubemi Ojogwu aka Odumodublvck is a Nigerian rapper who hails from Delta State. He was born and raised in Lagos State but had his Secondary School education at Christ the King College, Abuja. Odumodublvck has been in the music industry since 2017 and has awed his listeners with awe-inspiring raps. The 30-year-old is signed to Native Records and some of his songs are Ndi Ike, Wrong Person, Picanto, Firegun, MC Oluomo, Dog Eat Dog, etc.

Here are some of his music

However, Portable is a singer, songwriter, and label owner. He became famous after featuring Olamide and Poco Lee on his street jam. He has remained in the industry since then and has been one of the Nigerian singers disrupting the media. Portable has dropped numerous songs and has been touring the world to perform for audiences who love his music. Some of his songs are Zazoo Zeh, Azaman, Am Not a Prisoner, Apostle, Ogo Forever, Expensive OG, etc.

https://youtu.be/g2M1W5czQQA?si=fxVPnFcPoY9eVkGs

Last edited: