Olamide changed my life - Zlatan Ibile

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (69).jpeg

While speaking as a guest on a 3-hour podcast with famous entertainment editor, Joey, Zlatan discussed his path in the music industry and the people who have been a part of it.

Zlatan Ibile, a popular singer, has acknowledged the importance of rapper Olamide in his musical career.

When Zlatan was a guest on a three-hour podcast with renowned entertainment editor Joey, he spoke.

Raphael, whose real name is Omoniyi Temidayo, once dreamed of being a professional footballer before turning to music.

"I had a Zlatan jersey I used to wear beneath my school uniform," the "Money" singer recalled, "and my friends began calling me Zlatan Ibile as a result of that and because I was good on the field."

At one point during the discussion, he complimented Olamide for his assistance throughout his early years as a musician.

Olamide's rhymes encouraged him to win the famed Airtel Competition, which gave birth to the singer we know today, he said.