Olamide sends a warning to men flirting with him in the DM

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Olamide sends a warning to men flirting with him in the dm​

ab676161000051744a2cb0f3485f6ae5e8aa16d0

Nigerian rapper Olamide sends a warning to the men who have been sending him flirtatious messages in the DM. He said some Arab men keep sending him messages like "Hey boo" "I love you" in the DM and he feels disgusted each time he reads those messages. He warned them to stop doing such because he is not a woman, and doesn't do men.

The YBNL boss said, "All the new people wey just go dey follow me. All these Arabos Abi wetin Dem dey call them.and some kind people wey go dey send me dm. I love you, Hey boo. Are you all unfortunate? Na man get the page o me I just dey promote my song. Be like say una dey craze."

Rapper Olamide Adedeji is a 35-year-old Nigerian rapper, singer, songwriter, and record label boss. He owns the YBNL record label which is the home to artists like Asake. Baddo as he is fondly called is one of the most successful musical artists in Nigeria.

==

Last edited: