Omo you wowo o, Reactions as Tacha jumps on the popular "Estherblish" challenge

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Tacha1.jpg

Netizens have reacted to a video of reality star Natacha Akide aka Tacha as she jumps on the popular "Estherblish" challenge.

Feeling grateful for little beginnings, Tacha shared a compilation of throwback photos on her Instagram page. Tacha expressed that it's almost unbelievable for her to have memories from 5-7 years ago.

She wrote, "Na Esther Blish Oooh!! My name is TACHA. Haha looking back at these pictures! I can’t believe I already have 6 7 5 years ago memories!! The way life just happens ehn! It never explains… but I’m grateful! Always grateful for my little beginnings!"

This sparked reactions online as netizens shared their thoughts. See some reactions below:

@dex_himself said, "Tacha you won this challenge. The first pic is traumatizing."

@blackpenmagic said, "those brows be giving arrows of destiny"

@bigyu_suf said, "Esther still dey smell"