Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin promises to sponsor Mohbad's son and wife

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
images (36).jpeg
Jeremiah Fufeyin, the head pastor and founder of the Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry (CMDM) in Delta State expressed his condolences to the family of the late Mohbad. He said that he would back the Nigerian Police with prayers from his end and promised to sponsor Mohbad's son and wife.

In his words, "I will back Nigerian Police with prayers. The mountains are there, I will climb mountain because of this case. The baby is there. Don't worry, after here, I'm going to reach out to the family. whatever support Jeremiah Fufeyin foundation, is going to support the baby and the wife."

Pastor Jeremiah continued, "I am a father to the youths. When something is going wrong into the youths, I will never ever allow it to continue. This young boy gave birth to just a child of five months. He left behind a child and a wife. What's going to happen to the destiny of the child?"

He further stated that the suspected culprits cannot run away from God because all lives belong to Him. He prayed for God's intervention and support towards the investigations that the Nigerian Police have begun.