Pay me my money, Actress Etinosa calls out Pere Egbi

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Pay me my money, Actress Etinosa calls out Pere Egbi​

Nigerian actress Etinosa calls out Big Brother Naija star Pere Egbi over unpaid debt. She said he has been owing her for a while and he has refused to pay. Instead of paying, he kept giving different excuses while speaking big grammar. At first, she didn't tag Pere but did it in another post so people would know which of the BBNaija stars she was referring to.

She warned him to quickly pay his debt because wouldn't want to drag him online. Etinosa then mocked him for having a failed relationship with one of her friends whose identity was undisclosed. She said she could now understand that her friend broke up with him because he was broke. Therefore, he should pay her the money he owes.

A few hours after the post went live, she retweeted to announce that Pere had transferred her money and advised him to stop stressing people before paying their debt.