Pere always leaves stains in the toilet - Alex

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Big Brother Naija All Stars housemate Alex said Pere messes up the toilet whenever he uses it.

img_1694675402122_1.jpg

She revealed this to Biggie during her diary session saying Pere doesn't know how to properly use the toilet.

She also mentioned that he is quick to use curse words on other housemates which she finds very offensive. She also recollects him calling Doyin an animal.

She said she's not scared of him and she's ever ready to reply to him because she doesn't like it when people get that energy out of her.

She said whenever he uses the toilet, he fails to wash it and always finds an excuse to give.

Alex said, "Whenever he's passing, all I just see sh*t. If he's passing and feeling like he's the man, all I just see is sh*t. He farts like he doesn't have sense. He snores.

He is the first to open his mouth and call people names but he's the one with an unending unrepentant ashy feet. It doesn't sit well with me."

Video credit: X @AssistantEbukaa