Peter okoye celebrates wife on her 50th birthday

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Peter okoye celebrates wife on her 50th birthday
16046448_incollage20220903083548691_jpeg47916f3cfc7d44b283f040b30caf0efb.jpeg

Popular Nigerian singer, Peter ‘Mr P’ Okoye, has showered Lola Omotayo, his wife, with lovely words on the occasion of her 50th birthday.
In a post via his Instagram page on Friday, Peter also had amazing words to describe her on her birthday.

"As wine ages, it matures into a drink that even the heavens crave for. You are the wine in my life. You are my sweet intoxication. Maturing into a more beautiful person year after year. Wishing you a very Happy 50th and fabulous Birthday my dear wife! @lolaomotayo_okoye ," he wrote

Lola also took to her Instagram page to share stunning pictures as she celebrated herself.
In celebration of her day, she posted several pictures of herself in a black feathered dress on Instagram.
She captioned it; “50 Shades of Lollipop. I am 50 and proud!”

Celebrities like Mike Ezuruonye, Mercy Aigbe, Ini Edo and Mo Bimpe, also took to the comment section of the post to celebrate Lola.

The couple got married in November 2013. Their union is blessed with two children — Cameron and Aliona.