President Buhari finally addresses EndSARS protest

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
I met again with the IGP tonight. Our determination to reform the police should never be in doubt. I am being briefed regularly on the reform efforts ongoing to end police brutality and unethical conduct, and ensure that the Police are fully accountable to the people.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
The IG already has my firm instructions to conclusively address the concerns of Nigerians regarding these excesses, & ensure erring personnel are brought to justice. I appeal for patience & calm, even as Nigerians freely exercise their right to peacefully make their views known.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
The vast majority of men and women of the Nigeria Police Force are patriotic and committed to protecting the lives and livelihoods of Nigerians, and we will continue to support them to do their job.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 5, 2020
This is what President Buhari said about endsars protest

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
https://cwry.se/@melvinyoungharry
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
I think the idea of reforming SARS operatives would be a better option than actually ending SARS.

And its about time! I even thought Buhari would still keep sweeping this SARS problem under the rug or give his popular excuse 'I was not aware' after Wizkid trolled him on twitter.

At least this shows he now knows that this kind of problem is going down in his country