Reactions as armless man shares how he goes about his daily activities

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Reactions as armless man shares how he goes about his daily activities​

The clip of a grown Nigerian man with no arms has been trending in the media. This clip has sparked tons of reactions after the man shared how he went about his daily activities despite having no hands. The majority of the things he did were done with his teeth and toes. He was seen opening the pot and dishing food for himself with his teeth and also opening the refrigerator with his teeth. Immediately after the refrigerator opened, he couldn't take the water with his teeth. Instead, he positioned himself so he could take the sachet of water using his toes.

This clip humbled the viewers as many began to appreciate God for not being disabled. These were some of the reactions from viewers.
@iamdbull: Is there not a way they can fix prosthetic arms for him of we contribute for him please am really interested
@abu_bar_kar046: Omo if he wan cook who Dem help am cut onions
@aji_anje: God I'm grateful because I cannot use my mouth to open fridge cause of fear of electric shock from all those wicked evil freezeers.So once again, thank you LORD
@big_mike001: How e take light the gas? And how come the pot cover no burn him lip?

==