Richarlison Lifts Lid On Relationship Status With Stunning Brazilian Model Amanda Araujo

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Adesina David

May 14, 2023
Tottenham Hotspur forward Richarlison has made public his relationship status with a stunning Brazilian model and influencer, Amanda Araujo.

Richarlison shared a bizarre video on his TikTok account showing him and the lady hatching from an egg.

The video included a chicken on a tin roof laying the egg which then cracked open, showing a selfie of the footballer wrapping his arms around the woman, whose name is Amanda Araujo.

The TikTok video also had a song which its lyrics say: “I’m a one-man woman and I only want to be happy with my sweetheart.” The footage has since generated massive traction.

It has been viewed above 15 million times in the space of 48 hours, and the video apparently was shared after the pair spent the opening months of their relationship away from the eyes of the public.

Amanda has in the past 12 months visited London twice to see Richarlison, and she is now said to be back in Brazil after traveling to the UK in December 2023, to provide her boyfriend succor due to an injury.

However, Richarlison is back in action and he returned with a goal against Nottingham Forest in just his second game for the team since he underwent surgery.

The 26-year-old has also featured in subsequent matches against Everton, Brighton, and Bournemouth, with his last goal for the club coming in their last game against The Cherries.

Meanwhile, during the time Amanda Araujo last visited England, she told her Instagram fans in a Q&A session that Richarlison had six different nicknames.

Amanda, a law student, had in the past revealed that her first stay at Richarlison's apartment was shabby when she left the bedroom door open and one of the footballer's dogs ended up using the room as a toilet.

The Brazil international is said to have been facing an RSPCA investigation earlier in 2023 over neighbors’ claims his dogs barked constantly disturbing the neighborhood.

Richarlison owns Siberian husky Acerola and a chocolate Labrador called Layla, which he got as a puppy about 3 years ago while he was still playing for Everton.

Amanda is also a lover of sports, who practices crossfit and plays handball. She revealed in November 2023 the incident involving one of Richarlison's dogs, and how the dogs messed up the footballer's room.

Amanda Araujo said: “When I arrived at Rick’s house he wasn’t there. I slept the first night there without him because he was in another city playing.”

“The people who were there left the house and I left his bedroom door open because no-one told me I couldn’t.

“When people started returning there was pee everywhere. There was wee-wee on the bed, below the bed, on the floor.”

The 20-year-old expressed that Richarlison was going to arrive after her and she was scared that the former Watford man would think she was the one who messed up the place.

Amanda added: “Rick was going to arrive after me and I was worried he was going to think it was me."

Recall that Richarlison joined Tottenham Hotspur from Everton on July 1, 2022, for a fee of €58 million.

He has made 53 appearances for Spurs, scoring 10 goals and providing 7 assists in all competitions.

Internationally, the 26-year-old has made 48 appearances for Brazil, scoring 20 goals and providing 8 assists in all competitions.