Ryan Taylor gets dragged on Instagram over recent post about his EX

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Ryan Taylor gets dragged on Instagram over recent post about his EX

51e1cc30-74ad-11ed-94b2-efbc7109d3dd.jpg

Ryan Taylor, a well-known British boxer has been criticized over his recent post on Instagram. The British boxer had shared the reason why he broke up with his Ex-girlfriend, one of which is DJ Cuppy. The whole issue began when Ryan posted a photo of himself beside a car and captioned the post saying “Tell me something about my Ex”. Many people then took to his comment section underneath this post to drag him especially because DJ Cuppy is one of his Ex-Girlfriends. Someone had responded saying his Ex is learning how to drift and he responded that all the girls he has date don’t know how to drive and that’s why he broke up with them.

All-my-exes-are-shit-drivers-thats-why-I-left-them-Ryan-Taylor-speaks-on-dumping-DJ-Cuppy-Kemi-Filani-blog-min.jpg

This revelation has caused a stir on social media. Many Nigerian fans got upset and dragged him saying they wouldn’t have known who he was if he hadn’t dated DJ Cuppy. Recall DJ Cuppy and Ryan Taylor were in a relationship before they broke up earlier this year. The couple were not just dating but were engaged to be married. They announced the news of their engagement in November 2022 and broke up in July 2023. DJ Cuppy is a famous Nigerian Disk Jockey and singer; her full name is Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola. She is the daughter of Femi Otedola who is a famous Nigerian businessman.

The comment Ryan Taylor made about his Ex-girlfriends not knowing how to drive didn’t sit well with some people. According to him ‘all his Exes are shit drivers and that’s why he broke up with them’. Some Nigerians have refused to accept that it was Ryan who broke up with Cuppy or that it was this silly reason that made him break up with her. What do you think?