Sanwo-Olu declares that he is yet to speak to the President

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
https://cwry.se/@melvinyoungharry
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
Lagos-Sanwo-Olu-1.jpg

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos has revealed to all Lagoscians that he is yet to speak to Buhari about matter of killings played out at Lekki, Lagos on Tuesday. This has sparked up a lot of criticism from not only indigenes Lagos but of other states too.

However Sanwo-Olu made this declaration in an interview with Arise TV were he said that he made attempts on Wednesday to speak with Buhari. He said he had called the president twice that day but to no avail to speak to him directly. But he said on the first call he was to that the president was not in the office and then the second he was informed that Buhari was in a FEC meeting.

Further speaking he added that later on that day he received a call from Cheif of Defence Staff, Abayomi Olonisakin who told him he was told by the president to call him, so he believes Buhari knows.

Melvin

Apr 24, 2020
cwry.se
WEBSITE
https://cwry.se/@melvinyoungharry
YAHOO
Obelem53@yahoo.com
Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu said;

"I made calls to speak with the president yesterday. First, he hadn't come to the office and the second time he was at the FEC meeting. So indeed I haven't spoken to him direct but I actually did call to want to speak to him.

"But like I said he was at the FEC meeting. He was actually the one that asked the Chief of Defence Staff to call me. I think it was when he got my message because when the chief of Defence called me, he said the president asked him to call. I haven't spoken to him directly, maybe later today that might happen. I don't have a report to say this is what he said because we haven't spoken."