Seyi Vibez ordered his fellow cultists to beat me, Oloba Salo says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Seyi Vibez ordered his fellow cultists to beat me, Oloba Salo says​

I-dont-trust-the-N10M-Seyi-Vibez-gives-me-I-must-not-fall-sick-Comedian-Salo-Ibadan-spills-Video.jpg

Popular Ibadan influencer Oloba Salo has accused the Nigerian Afrobeats singer Seyi Vibez of sending cultists to beat him at Ikota, Lekki. Salo said he was sure that it was Seyi Vibez who sent those hoodlums to beat him up. He stated that Seyi Vibez belongs to a cult and people should hold the singer responsible if anything happens to him. Salo went on a cursing spree and directed heavy curses on the singer in the Yoruba language. He vowed to retaliate by beating Seyi Vibez whenever he spots him.

Recall that yesterday, Salo cried out to his fans after he was rough-handled by hoodlums in Ikota, Lagos State. He said he didn't do anything to offend them but he suspected that it was Seyi Vibez who sent them to beat him mercilessly. Blood stains were seen on his t-shirt while he complained.

However, Seyi Vibez is yet to say a word about what had happened.
==

Last edited: