Shakira Takes A Swipe At His Ex-Partner Gerard Pique in a Latest Interview

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
May 8, 2023
Grammy Award winner Shakira has likened his ex-partner Gerard Pique to Harry Potter villain 'Voldemort' in her latest swipe at the former Barcelona defender.

In her latest interview with the Sunday Times, Shakira said, "Voldemort, that one that shouldn’t be mentioned? It’s hopefully the last song that I will write about this, and to him."

"I felt that there was still something there, stuck in my throat, and I needed to get it out. I played it to the marketing head at Sony, and he started crying. I’d never seen a man cry in my studio before."

The Colombian musician had returned to work after putting her career on hold for Gerard Pique. Shakira is also planning on releasing a diss track for his 37-year-old ex-partner.

The pair announced their separation in June 2022. During their year of excellent relationship, they had two children together, Milan and Sasha.

How have the two pairs moved on since they ended their toxic relationship in 2022?

Pique is currently in a relationship with Clara Chia Marti. Pique confirmed his relationship with Marti when they were spotted together at a music festival in August 2022.

It was revealed that the former Barcelona player moved his girlfriend Clara into his house in Barcelona.

Shakira, on the other hand, has been seen with numerous male celebrities, but she has failed to confirm her relationship with those celebrities.

In 2023, the musician was seen as a Formula 1 superstar, Lewis Hamilton. Shakira was also rumored to be dating NBA star Jimmy Butler, whom she is 13 years older than.

In addition, the Grammy winner was rumored to have dated movie star Tom Cruise.

However, Shakira's main focus is making more music after putting her career on hold.

She is planning on doing music with the world-famous female rapper Cardi B.

Gerard Pique Career Stats
The defender made 667 appearances, scoring 58 goals and creating 14 assists in all club competitions. Pique had received 161 yellow cards and 12 red cards before he retired.

Out of the 58 goals scored, 53 were for Barcelona, three for Real Zaragoza, and two for Manchester United.

He made his national team debut for Spain on February 11, 2009. He went on to score five goals in 102 appearances for the national team.

How old is Gerard Pique?
The player was born on February 2, 1987, in the city of Barcelona, Spain. He is currently 37 years old, with a height of 6 feet and 4 inches.

Gerard Pique Children
Pique's first son is named Milan Pique, who was born on January 22, 2013 in Barcelona, Spain. He is currently 11 years old and currently stays with his mother in Miami, America.

Sasha Pique, Gerard Pique's second child, was born on January 29, 2015, at Teknon Hospital in Barcelona, Spain. He is currently nine years old.