Shallipopi reveals he got confused after his fans said "Your music saved my life"

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Shallipopi reveals he got confused after his fans said "Your music saved my life"​

Shallipopi.jpg

During a podcast with Zero Conditions host, Shallipopi revealed one of the most surprising things he has heard from his fans. He said he has had people send him messages claiming that his music saved their lives. The Afrobeats singer said he was left confused and wondering how any of his music could have changed somebody's life.

Quoting verbatim, Shallipopi said, "People dey message me dey tell me say your music saved my life. I come say which music? Shey na BTC dey body save your life? Abi wetin save your life blood?" Nevertheless, that gave Shallipopi a change of mentality and taught him how people interpret music differently. To him, music can affect people in any way they have chosen to.

Shallipopi is one of the new-generation Afrobeats singers whose music has captured the hearts of music enthusiasts. The Elon Musk crooner has released different hits that many are still vibing to. Some of the songs of the 27-year-old Nigerian singer are Things on Things, Oscroh, Ex-Convict, So What? Evil Receive, Elon Musk, etc.

==

Last edited: