Side chicks enjoy great benefits than married women - Blessing CEO

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
6936.jpg;w=828

Popular relationship therapist Blessing CEO said side chicks enjoy more benefits than married women.

In a recent video, Blessing's CEO said many wives are nannies who do nothing but babysit all day. She said side chicks are busy reaping the benefits while they play the housewife role at home.

Blessing CEO said she doesn't support the popular saying that a man marries his wife because of a special quality. She said, "A lot of wives today are just nannies. All you do is babysit and carry children to school. Side chicks are enjoying the benefits.

You just have two big rings in your hand and a miserable title. There's nothing like a man sees something in you and he marries you. Some men marry you and keep you as furniture and you're useless in the house.

If you love your wife, you can't tell me that your side chick will be looking all curvy and sexy. Men are visual beings. You cannot convince me that your wife will be looking all funny and your side chick will be looking curvy. Then you'll tell me there's something the man saw in you. That's a lie."