Singer Lyta pleads with Olamide to return to YBNL

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Singer Lyta pleads with Olamide to return to YBNL

Olamide-and-Lyta-Photo-Naijaloaded.jpg

Nigerian singer, Lyta has pleaded with Olamide publicly to allow him return to his Record label. Recall Lyta was once signed to Olamide’s record label known as YBNL (Yahoo Boy No Laptop). Lyta left the label some years ago and is now willing to come back. He was speaking during a recent interview when he disclosed his willingness to return to Olamide’s record.
Lyta is a well-known Nigerian singer. His full name is Opeyemi Rahim but he is popularly known as Lyta. He wants to rejoin YBNL after he left in 2019 which was 4 years ago. Olamide is a well-known Nigerian singer, rapper and record producer. His full name is Olamide Gbenga Adedeji. He is the owner and CEO of YBNL Nation. His record label has signed and groomed many artists over the years.

Lyta was speaking on the Ginger Yourself Podcast recently and it was here he revealed that he wants to go back. According to him, he did not leave YBNL “intentionally.” Recall in an interview some years ago, Olamide revealed that Lyta requested to leave the record label. He says this happened after Lyta said he had attracted another record label.
In 2022, Lyta also revealed that the reason he left YBNL Nation was because he had heard many things about people in the music industry. In his words “I didn't know who or what to believe and some people eventually got into my head.”

In the most recent interview, Lyta said; “I want to be back with YBNL. What I did back then wasn’t intentional" he then revealed that Olamide just locked up after he left. He says the last time they spoke was when he sent him a greeting on Olamide’s birthday on Instagram.