Survival of the fittest... I can never be defeated, Yhemolee writes in new post

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Survival of the fittest... I can never be defeated, Yhemolee writes in new post​

68C01A8A-8866-49A6-A122-D92F3027B7A5.jpeg

Nigerian nightlife king Yhemolee just recently posted on Instagram and included the caption "Survival of the fittest, I can never be defeated." This quote shows that Yhemolee is confident in his ability to overcome the challenges and backlash he has been receiving for weeks on social media.

Recall that Yhemolee was accused of assaulting singer Lil Frosh at a club in Lagos State after Lil Frosh allegedly invaded the venue with his friends. Seeing the allegations that were making rounds in the media, Yhemolee slammed a lawsuit of N200 million against Lil Frosh over defamation of character. He also explained to his followers that he didn't lay hands on Lil Frosh.

In Yhemolee's recent post, he was seen shutting down a club at Ibadan, and doing what he knows how to do best.

==

Yhemolee whose name is Idowu Adeyemi is a Nigerian actor, singer, social media Influencer, and brand ambassador. He was born on the 4th of April, 1993 in Osun State. He rose to fame following the release of his song titled Mon Cheri ft. Asake, Ashidapo, Chinko Ekun, and Sunkey Daniel.

Last edited: