The baby looks like Nathaniel Bassey, Netizens react as Mercy Chinwo and husband unveil their baby's face

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
IMG_20240330_125759_1711800032.jpg

Gospel singer Mercy Chinwo and her husband Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa have sparked reactions online as they unveil their baby Charis's face for the first time.

Since Mercy Chinwo and her husband Pastor Blessed welcomed their first child Charis in October 2023, they have kept their baby away from the public's eye. The couple shared a recent photo of their baby on Instagram to celebrate the Easter holiday. The photo which was originally taken in December 2023, featured their son.

This sparked reactions online as netizens asked Mercy Chinwo's husband to run a DNA test to verify the paternity of their son because he looks like gospel singer Nathaniel Bassey.

@js_exclusive_fashionschool said, "I'm on my way to court. Why would my first child look like another man? Even DNA isn't enough"
@pritty_prilla said, "Is it my eyes or does he look so much like Nathaniel Bassey?"
@itboss_lady said, "All of you saying he looks like Minister Nathaniel, you are m@d. You can't scatter this family. Go and scatter your own family"