The show was all drama and pretense and I chose to be a villain, Iyabo Ojo speaks about the RHOLagos

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

The show was all drama and pretense and I chose to be a villain, Iyabo Ojo speaks about the RHOLagos​

1703057376373.png
Actress Iyabo Ojo has come out to clarify the assumptions people have had regarding her role in the Television series titled The Real Housewives or Lagos. A lot of viewers have tagged Iyabo Ojo as a villain whose true character is to oppress her fellow woman. There have been different altercations between viewers who enjoyed Iyabo Ojo's role in the TV series and those who saw her as a bad person with a terrible character. She said that all that transpired in the TV series was pretense because the directors had instructed them to act in a certain way to entertain the viewers.

In Iyabo's words, "There are certain things that happened on the show that we were given directions to do. But for me, they told me. The show told me, that in season 1, my ratings were low. My ratings were low because I didn't do any drama. I really didn't do any drama apart from when they said I should talk about this, say that. At on point u refused to start talking about anything. So my ratings were low."

She addressed the people who saw her as a villain by revealing she acted based on the instructions given to her and there's no way she would intentionally seek drama by stepping on people's dresses in real life.

==

Last edited: