There's only one GOAT in my country and that's me - Davido says as sends Wizkid, Burna Boy into hiding

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Davido-Burna-boy-Wizkid.jpg

Afrobeats superstar David Adeleke popularly known as Davido ends the GOAT debate as he calls himself the Greatest Of All Time (GOAT) from Nigeria.

Davido who recently sold out 19,500 capacity Madison Square Garden in New York, stated this in a trending video. In the gathering of his friends and colleagues, Tanzanian artist Rayvanny asked Davido who the GOAT is in his country. Davido replied to him saying, "There's only one GOAT in my country and that's me" while pointing at himself.

This sparked reactions among the three popular fan bases, Wizkid FC, 30BG, and Outsiders as they shared their thoughts about Davido's statement. See some reactions below:

@dlifeofjay said, "Where Wizkid dey? Make e go warm eba chop"
@Paparazzi703 said, "Baba dey force goat on himself. Diamond no dey force himself to shine bruh"
@paul_otf said, "Where Burna and Wiz at? Na baby goat"
@moreegracce said, "Oga show workings. No be chochocho"