This is a sign to go back to your ex, Reactions as Yhemolee finally confirms he and Thayour are back together

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Screenshot-2024-02-22-055440.png

Popular nightlife enthusiast Idowu Adeyemi popularly known as Yhemolee finally reunites with his long-time girlfriend Thayour.

On his Snapchat story yesterday, Yhemolee shared a cute photo of Thayour hugging him from behind, confirming that they are back together. This is coming after Yhemolee allegedly bought Thayour a brand-new Benz.

Yhemolee and Thayour broke up in 2023 after she accused him of cheating with another girl called Bisola. In a turn of events, Yhemolee caught Bisola cheating and broke up with her. A few weeks later, Yhemolee publicly apologized to Thayour, asking her to forget about the past and move on.

Meanwhile, fans are excited to see Yhemolee and Thayour back together after months of separation. See some reactions below:

@wendyadamaaa said, "Team Thayour any day anytime

@carphy_flinks said, "It's time to go back to my ex"

@iambolinton said, "I don't know why but I'm just happy for them"