TolaniBaj sends Ilebaye out of the room, threatens to end friendship with Neo

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
20230728_091911.jpg20230726_062413.jpg

Last night, the CCTV camera caught where TolaniBaj sent Ilebaye out of the room. It seems she doesn't like Ilebaye, especially since Ilebaye was in Neo's bed because TolaniBaj kept saying, "Go to your room, you are not going to sleep next to me."

She even told Neo to get out of the room. Is that a way to treat an adult? Is this not bullying? What do you think?
==

Even Neo kept chanting "Tolani, Tolani, Tolani" without stopping her. That pissed off some BBNaija lovers, and they blamed him for not handling the situation the right way. At this point, TolaniBaj has gotten m more haters because people won't stop commenting on how rude she was to Ilebaye.
One @mummy_gucci said, "Tbaj and Neo are definitely fucking cuz I don't understand this gutter behavior." "From today, I stopped being a Neo fan. Scenario like this you can not rest as a man? They are adults and Neo and Tbaj are not married. The same Tbaj that hated Vee with passion," @yunynatural added.

Watch where Tolani threatened to end her friendship with Neo if he doesn't tell Ilebaye to leave the room. Ilebaye told her to come out clean if she likes Neo instead of attacking any lady she sees with him. TolaniBaj then called Ilebaye a stupid hoe and added how she dislikes her energy in the room.
==

Minutes later, Doyin and Ilebaye were spotted sitting on a couch as Doyin gave her a pep talk. She advised Ilebaye to stop being too friendly and establish some boundaries so other housemates would stop disrespecting her.
==

If TolaniBaj knew that her approach would cause Ilebaye to gain more fans, she wouldn't have spoken to Ilebaye in that manner. Now, people are saying they would vote for Ilebaye to remain in the house. One comment from @tracyangwabu reads, "Please let's vote for Ilebaye. I can't with this bullying. Who send me there ahhh. Let me teach the lesson 'age is just a number' Old desperate chicks are mad they not getting the attention they want and she is bold enough to do it."

Read more comments here:
Screenshot_20230728-051853_1.jpgScreenshot_20230728-051835_1.jpgScreenshot_20230728-051821_1.jpgScreenshot_20230728-051717_1.jpgScreenshot_20230728-051727_1.jpg