Tunde Ednut is a politician blogger, content creator Naijashimadun calls out Tunde Ednut for refusing to promote Oladips album

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Tunde Ednut is a politician blogger, content creator Naijashimadun calls out Tunde Ednut for refusing to promote Oladips album​

instead-he-posted-I-died-3-days-ago-Oladips-calls-out-Tunde-Ednut.jpg

Nigerian content creator identified as Naijashimadun has called out Tunde Ednut over his refusal to promote Oladips album. Naijashimadun said that he has always known Tubde Ednut to be a "Politician blogger" i.e. a selective blogger who filters those he promotes.

Naijashimadun added, "It's not like I detest Tunde Ednut. But I do not agree with the way he reasons sometimes. Tunde Ednut is a Politician blogger. He behaves exactly like the PDP vs Labor Party members. He is a one-sided blogger. Regarding Oladips matter. You guys are aware that I also called out Oladips for deceiving Nigerians by faking his death. What he didn't was bad and we condemned it. I just finished watching a video where Oladips claimed he contacted Tunde Ednut regarding the promotion of his song. Oladips said the discussion was flowing until he asked for Tunde's rate card and from there, he stopped responding. Now the second day, Tunde posted about Oladips death yet, refused to respond to his private messages."

"Oladips is like your junior brother, Tunde Ednut. He said he requested for your rate card but you refused to reply. Is it that you aren't interested in seeing him Excel? You only wish to post his downfall. Remember that anyone can f*ck up at any time. We can't keep condemning Oladips because of one wrongdoing," he concluded.

==

This was when Oladips revealed how Tunde Ednut ignored his messages.

==

Attachments

• 1701772086669.png
    1701772086669.png
    244 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: