Uriel patiently waits to give Seyi a dose of his medicine soon

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
Screenshot_2023-08-01-11-03-55-90_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817-1280x720.jpg

Uriel, the second BBNaija housemate to get evicted, patiently awaits Seyi's eviction. Seyi Awolowo who is currently unaware of the number of BBNaija viewers waiting for him to get evicted talked about how Uriel lacked communication skills. When Uriel got evicted by the jury members, BBNaija viewers vowed to stop voting. They claimed that Uriel is way more entertaining than Seyi who does nothing but drink Big Brother's tea.

For two consecutive weeks, Seyi has had the lowest vote count among the housemates. Yet, the Jury's vote favored him. To many, Seyi has no right to remain in the AllStars house because all he does is criticize the housemates.
20230814_163911.jpg

Seyi-bbnaija-1.jpg
Uriel said she will not forget what Seyi said about her being boring and lacking communication skills. "Seyi let me give you a bit of fame. Honey, you said that I had no communication skills with the housemates? Fam! Wetin you dey do for that house sef? All you do...you just dey drink tea. Don't worry when you comot next week, I get plenty things for my suitcase," she added.

==