Venita & Adekunle receive one strike each for blocking Biggie's camera in the bathroom

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
img_1694419388447.jpg
One of the AllStars lovey-dovey couple, Venita and Adekunle, received one strike each for blocking the CCTV camera installed in the bathroom. Instead of having their bath and leaving the bathroom, this couple used a towel to prevent the camera from capturing whatever they did in the bathroom.

20230904_092037.jpg
Venita wasn't expecting to get a strike for that. She went on a rant and complained about how she warned Adekunle against doing such. Also, she said it wasn't good for her reputation because her daughters would be watching her from home.

20230808_091734.jpg
"This is something that is important to me. I have kids. And nothing happened. It was obvious that not necessarily...but either still. It's still somehow. And I told you. Now dey don gimme strike on top this one, on top Sunday, I never thought in my life that I will collect strike for doing nothing." Meanwhile, Adekunle kept smiling over their exposed little bathroom affairs while Venita ranted.
==

See how they granted themselves privacy here.
==