What a good vibrator can do, no man can do it, BBNaija Doyin says on a podcast

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

What a good vibrator can do, no man can do it, BBNaija Doyin says on a podcast​

20230829_092930.jpg

Doyin Davids, a former Big Brother Naija reality TV star was invited to the Honest Bunch Podcast. When it came to discussing the intimacy between a man and a woman, Doyin said that a sex toy, also referred to as a vibrator does a better job at making her orgasm than a man. Quoting verbatim, she said "Me I know one thing o. See, what a sex toy can do. What a good vibrator can do, I don't know one man that can do that job. And that is just fact. You see that rhythm, that consistency that a vibrator has, no man can wiggle his tongue consistently like that till you cum."

Is it appropriate for a human being to be compared to a machine, especially in a sensitive topic like intimacy? Netizens were quite pissed listening to Doyin. They complained that women of these days find every chance to downgrade men, yet, expect the same man to treat them right and buy them gifts.

Listen to the podcast below.
==

Doyin Davids is a two-time BBNaija housemate and is widely known for her bluntness when it comes to having conversations. Doyin starred in both the Level-Up and AllStars seasons. She works as a professional Medical Radiographer at a hospital. Doyin has remained one of the highlights of the AllStars BBNaija season due to her guts. She often found herself arguing with other housemates because they couldn't handle her bluntness and some tagged her rude and inconsiderate. Regardless, she gave quite a show and made people look forward to watching the AllStars season.