What pains me the most is that I have embarrassed my Oga, Israel DMW continues to lament his failed marriage

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

What pains me the most is that I have embarrassed my Oga, Israel DMW continues to lament his failed marriage​

Still on Israel DMW and Sheila Courage's failed marriage, Israel said the most painful thing about his failed marriage is how Davido had to cancel a show worth N140 million to attend his wedding. He said that Davido personally asked Sheila if she was ready for marriage and all that it entailed, and she confirmed she was. Knowing that such a union didn't last up to a year is worrisome because he knew the sacrifice Davido made to be able to attend.

Israel added that his boss, Davido, even gave Sheila a N500,000 cash gift when he introduced her to the singer. Also, his boss spent a lot of money at their wedding and each time he thinks about it, he gets more annoyed. While speaking about the most painful thing in their separation, Israel said, "My oga cancel show N140 million to come perform at my wedding for Benin. Carry money, ehn. Oga even asked her say are you ready for marriage? She said yes. Not knowing this girl was deceiving me. Ehn."
hiDBiNWFlZA==