Whitemoney and Mercy form alliance together in BBNAIJA All-Stars show

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Whitemoney and Mercy form alliance together in BBNAIJA All-Stars show

Screenshot_20230726-074524_Google.jpg
Whitemoney

BBNaija All-Stars housemates Whitemoney and Mercy Eke have formed an alliance in the house. The duo made an agreement to assist each other so the other wins.

Screenshot_20230725-061203_Google.jpg
Mercy

Recall Mercy and Whitemoney are the only winners on this seasons show. All the housemates on this season of Big Brother Naija are former housemates from various seasons.

Whitemoney and Mercy are the only ones who won in their season and are back again.
Mercy won the BBNAIJA Pepper dem season 4 show in 2019 while Whitemoney won the Shine ya eye season 6 in 2021.

Some housemates in the house are surprised and not pleased to see two winners back on the show to compete.

Screenshot_20230723-235418_Twitter.jpg

Various people have begun to make their alliances and now these 2 winners have also made a pact.

Whitemoney and Mercy had a conversation in the lounge and Whitemoney them told Mercy how some other housemates' werent happy that they returned to the house.

Screenshot_20230723-235428_Twitter.jpg

He revealed how Neo, another housemate had said that it wasn't fair that previous winners are back and some others had also said they won't win this time.

Whitemoney then said "I will give you my word. I will not nominate you, you will do the same."
He says that he prefers that either he or Mercy wins the game.

Mercy had also revealed that the first step of losing is fear and she fears no one. The duo then agreed together.