Whitemoney says he's going to win the show - Angel

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBNaija housemate Angel has revealed that her fellow housemate Whitemoney said he will win the show.

img_1694510629922_1.jpg

While in a conversation with Soma and Adekunle yesterday, Angel was seen telling them that Whitemoney is very confident in himself that he is going to win the show.

She revealed that Whitemoney decided not to pack his luggage ahead of the eviction show yesterday because he was certain he wasn't going home.

Angel said, "I asked Whitemoney if he packed and he said "No, I didn't pack. Neo will pack for me."

She said she understands that he is confident because he has won the show before. If she was the one, she'd have his level of confidence too.

However, Adekunle thinks Mercy, who is a winner just like Whitemoney, isn't confident enough. He said it baffles him because they are the strongest contenders in the house.

Angel said Whitemoney already told Soma that he is going to win the show the second time.

Last week's eviction took a different turn as the "strongest contender" in the house Whitemoney was in the bottom 3 list.

Whitemoney is also up for eviction this week and it seems this week is the very one to prove to the housemates that he really is a strong contender on the show.