Whitemoney wanted to date me outside the house, Uriel reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Former BBN housemate Uriel has disclosed that her fellow housemate Whitemoney was interested in having a romantic relationship with her outside the house.

img_1692175162186_1.jpg

While speaking to Ebuka after the eviction show, she said, "He wanted to date me outside the house but I refused."

She said she felt let down by Whitemoney while in the house because they had a cordial relationship before the show. She also said she pulled back from him due to certain things he said on the internet which she didn't agree with.

She mentioned that Whitemoney often bullied her and underestimated her cooking skills, always tagging her as an Oyinbo London girl who knows nothing about cooking.

Yesterday, she also revealed on Beat FM that before the show, Whitemoney sent her a sum of N100k when she wanted to open her restaurant.

He said it was his own way of helping her and she appreciates it because it is a nice gesture. She also mentioned that if White Money tries to deny when he leaves the house, she has screenshots to back up her claims.