Who be Sam Larry?—Seun Kuti's sarcastic response to a netizen

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
img_1695061142394.jpg
During a live session, Nigerian singer Seun Kuti gave a sarcastic response to one of the commenters who claimed he was scared of Sam Larry.

Seun responded, "Who be Sam Larry?" He added that Sam Larry isn't one of those he hangs out with as they are two different people with distinct group of friends. Seun Kuti also added, "First of all, you are the ones that know such people. You are the ones that elevate such people. You are the ones following them online. Go and look at their Instagram. Full of followers. You are the ones that support them."

Seun Kuti further stated, "Who is he? I don't know him from anywhere. I've never seen him. I've never been in the same circle as him. I've never shared anything with such people. I don't know them."

The singer further said that he isn't scared of Sam Larry because he knows nothing about him.

Listen to Seun Kuti's complete response here.
==