Why are y'all so particular about Mercy not winning?—BBNaija Prince

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria
maxresdefault (1).jpg
Prince Nelson, one of the BBNaija AllStars guest housemates asked viewers of the BBNaija show a thought-provoking question. He asked, "I don’t understand … Why are y’all so particular about Mercy not winning?" That's because some set of people are clamoring for the downfall of Mercy Eke.

20230806_091339.jpg
They believe that she shouldn't be on the show since she won the "Pepper Dem" season. Do you think that is a logical reason? Let's find out what the viewers of the BBNaija show had to say below.

@Ibokettee wrote: She brags too much. She needs something to humble her small
@emmanuelosundee: we no want Mercy to win, e no just jell at all. Don't even know why I don't want her to win
@gentle_miss1: The truth is that Mercy can't win this...

20230806_091349.jpg
The BBNaija viewer with the X handle @thulidlamini47 gave a more detailed reason. She wrote, "I personally, would like for someone else to win rather than Mercy and Whitemoney, nothing personal but they have already had their time and experienced the joy of winning the ultimate price. Their winning the show has already set them up for fame and success out there that is why I think it's time for others to shine."

"Again, I have nothing personal against them, in Whitemoney's season, I was rooting for him to win and he won, I never watched Mercy's season. They (Mercy and Whitemoney) should just step aside and allow others to shine!" she concluded.

Now, the question is, is it unfair to grab a second opportunity because you succeeded at the first one?