Why haven't you given me a child? Portable calls out his side chick, Queen Damilola

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Why haven't you given me a child? Portable calls out his side chick, Queen Damilola​

Portable calls out his side chick, Queen Damilola, for refusing to get pregnant and give birth to his child. He lamented under one of Damilola's IG posts, accusing her of deliberately refusing to get pregnant despite all he had done for her. He claimed to have taken care of Damilola financially since they started dating. He clothed, housed, fed her but Damilola seems to have been playing tricks on him.

Under Damilola's comment section, Portable wrote, "Na only you no get belle among all my wife. Am responsible for you but you fail me, why you no gree get belle for me?" Immediately after Damilola saw Portable's comment, she replied with just one word which was "Continue" to which Portable obliged. He continued pouring out his mind under her comment section, saying how unfair it is for her not to have gotten pregnant.