Why I can't date a celebrity - Bbnaija's Doyin

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
BBNaijas-Doyin.webp

Big Brother Naija's ex-housemate Doyinsola David, also known as Doyin, has revealed why she cannot date a fellow celebrity.

Doyin said she doesn't see herself dating someone in the limelight because she doesn't want her family out there. Doyin said she has always dated men in the corporate world and she has been with her current partner for about a decade.

Doyin explained that it is important for a woman to choose the right man to lead her and she is very submissive to her partner. Doyin added that two people can not lead a successful relationship because they will clash.

She said, "I don’t see myself dating somebody in the limelight. All my life, I’ve always dated men in the corporate world. Those are the men I met; maybe it is because of what my life was like before. I have known my current partner for like 10 years.

“I don’t just see myself dating someone in the limelight. I don’t want my family out there. Let me be out there. But I want to go back home to some sanity. I’m submissive to my partner even now that we are not married. I believe that two people cannot lead a successful relationship. They will clash."