Why I can't go back to Olamide for help, Portable reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Habeeb Olalomi popularly known as Portable has revealed the reason why he cannot go back to his senior colleague Olamide for help.

3d9d9564fa6d5c0a.jpg

In a recent video, Portable said since Olamide helped him when he gained popularity in 2021, he has never gone back to him because he doesn't want Olamide to dislike him.

"I don't want to stress Baddo because I don't want him to dislike me. I don't stress my helpers. If you're stressing your helpers, they will dislike you.", Portable said.

He said he has never asked Olamide to feed or clothe him. He said he bought his car by himself with his hard-earned money. He also has his own label for music production. He said Olamide has his own artists like Asake and Fireboy to take care of so he doesn't expect much from him.

He continued, "How many celebrities post me on their page? Am I not the one that posts myself? I help myself by myself. When they help me once, I help myself a lot. I even messaged Olamide for a favor but he didn't respond. He helped me once and I don't know why."

He called out his senior colleagues Wizkid and Davido saying he hasn't gotten any feedback from them after they promised him that they will work with him soon. He said he believes it will happen at the right time.

"I believe it will happen. Let Wizkid drop his verse and let Davido drop his verse too. Then watch how my life will change.", Portable added.

Portable's collaboration with Olamide on his debut single "Zazoo Zeh" shot Portable into the limelight in 2021 and gave him a spot to be one of the leading street-hop artists in Nigeria.

He went on to release his debut album in 2022 titled *Ika of Africa" which was well received by lovers of his music.