Why I stopped going to church - Phyna

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
63bea77ab8328.PNG

Popular reality star and actress Josephina Otabor popularly known as Phyna has revealed why she stopped going to church.

Phyna, who grew up as a devout Catholic, explained that she stopped attending church due to the Pope's doctrines which didn't align with her values and beliefs.

Recall that the Pope recently endorsed blessing same-sex couples in church telling clerics to accept them into the vineyard and give them their blessings.

Particularly, Phyna said she stopped going to church because of the Pope's stance on homosexuality. She said the Pope's doctrines didn't sit right with her but the recent one made her decide that she won't be attending church anymore.

She said, "I stopped going to Church. Initially, I was Catholic; that was my Church growing up, but things come dey go on. Pope don actually pass different kinds of things then wey no really sit right with me but this recent one of man and man fit come marry for not just any Church but Catholic Church, I just tell myself say no need"