Why I'd accept to go unclad in a movie - Actress Ireti Doyle

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nollywood actress Ireti Doyle has revealed the reason why she would accept to go unclad in a movie.

Screenshot_20231226-164113.png

During a recent interview, Ireti Doyle disclosed that before she turns down a particular role in a movie, she makes sure she has read the whole script. Doyle said if she ever goes unclad in a film, the script would be the sole determiner.

Ireti explained that she would never expose her body to arouse interest or excitement from the public. If the script revolves around social issues like abuse or rape, a certain level of realism is required to bring the story to life.

She stated, "For instance, if you expect me to go unclad in a film, the script will have to justify it. If it was for sheer sensationalism and clickbait, absolutely not. But if it's a story about abuse or rape, I'm sure we can have a middle ground where we can achieve the level of realism that is required."