Why is Wunmi not doing DNA? Politician Opeyemi Falegan questions Mohbad's wife over refusal to conduct a DNA

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Why is Wunmi not doing DNA? Politician Opeyemi Falegan questions Mohbad's wife over refusal to conduct a DNA​

Opeyemi-Falegan-wumi.jpg

A Nigerian Politician and internet personality Opeyemi Falegan questions Mohbad's wife, Mrs. Wunmi Aloba, over her refusal to conduct a DNA on her baby. He stated that Mrs. Wunmi is beginning to act suspiciously because authorizing DNA shouldn't be a big deal. He then advised that she do the right thing because he would love to donate some money into her baby's account. However, he wouldn't be able to fulfill that until the DNA confirms that Liam is truly Mohbad's son.

When netizens told him to mind his business, Opeyemi wrote, "Too much insults over DNA, DNA to Nigerian women is like death sentence na waooh, na man dey cheat na woman dey fear DNA lol. Even if I want to take care of another man’s child atleast I wanna know. I don’t wanna lose my mind later knowing the child belongs to someone else," he added.

==

Mohbad's death has caused a huge steer in the family and the Nigerian media space. Since the singer's death, a day would rarely run out without him going viral. Many concerned Nigerians have urged his wife, Wunmi, to conduct a DNA test to shut the naysayers up. However, she has refused to oblige for reasons best known to her and people wouldn't stop bringing it up.

Do you think Mrs. Wunmi will one day bow to the pressure and conduct a DNA to confirm the paternity of her child?