Why it is important for your circle of friends to be successful, comedian Kiekie

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Why it is important for your circle of friends to be successful, comedian Kiekie​

IMG_20230327_081339-450x300.jpg

Comedian Kiekie shared an experience that made her appreciate the importance of having successful friends. She said that she needed four premium cars for a shoot she did earlier that day, and she didn't break a sweat. She was able to call her friends who delivered their cars to her destination and the shoot went successfully.

Quoting verbatim, "Something happened today and it made me realize that in life, it is very very important for your clique of friends to be successful. I mean, embrace it. It's beautiful. I was doing a shoot and I needed four premium cars. And I was able to call my friends and they were able to come through with Mercedes, Lexus, Range Rover, ah ahhh. My circle is tight!"
==

Bukunmi Adeaga Ilori aka Kiekie is a Nigerian comedian, skitmaker, and social media personality. The 33-year-old is also a fashion enthusiast and an entrepreneur with over 2.3 million amazing followers on Instagram.

Last edited: