Wizkid is my favorite artist - Asa

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Bukola Elemide popularly known as Asa has disclosed that her favorite artist is none other than Wizkid.

img_1693210194919_1.jpg

While speaking on the Afrobeats Intelligence podcast, she opened up on how much she loves her colleague Wizkid and appreciates his sound.

She spoke about how Wizkid's melodies are one of a kind and how she enjoys his music all the time.

She said she even argues with her friends about how she loves his melodies so much because she thinks there is something graceful about him.

"I've always loved Wizkid from day one. He's my favorite. I argue with my friends. I don't care. I love his melodies and there's something graceful about him.

What's important to me is his melodies. He makes good melodies and I love that. It's melodies first then lyrics so I recognize that. He's awesome….you know", she expressed.

Asa and Wizkid have a song together titled IDG on her recent album V.

Video credit: X @Olamide0fficial