Wizkid made me experience what being a celebrity is - L.A.X

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Damilola Afolabi popularly known as L.A.X revealed that Wizkid gave him his first hand experience of being a celebrity.

LAX-WIZ.jpg

He revealed that his collaboration with Wizkid on the song Caro skyrocketed his music career and made him popular.

He said he was still schooling in Manchester, London at the time when Caro was released and he didn't even know it was a hit song.

He said he loved education a lot and he already made a promise to his parents that he was going to graduate before launching his musical career.

One fateful day, Wizkid called him to come and perform at a show outside Manchester and the love was massive.

"I saw people running after my car saying, ''we love you'. That was my first experience of being a celebrity.", L.A.X said.

After that experience, he revealed that he almost dropped out of school twice but he managed to finish.

Video credit: X @Derahback