Yoruba parties remain undefeated, reactions as gas cylinders were shared as souvenirs at a Yoruba party

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

Yoruba parties remain undefeated, reactions as gas cylinders were shared as souvenirs at a Yoruba party​

The souvenirs shared at a Yoruba party have gotten people talking about how the Yorubas love to spend extravagantly at their parties. Be it a wedding ceremony or a burial, no tribe in Nigeria comes close to how the Yorubas lavish their money to organize parties that will become the talk of the town.

Netizens are gushing over the choice of souvenir and wish to attend one of such parties in the nearest feature. There have been several comments about how Yoruba parties are the surest spot to go home with souvenirs from a party. One @koko_barbz wrote, "I'm Igbo but I love Yoruba parties! There's no coming close! Respect." Another @mandy_chuks said, "Before you ask for location, shey you fit buy asoebi?"

Other comments include:
@dolapo_mee: Yoruba people fit share "land" as souvenir if they have the chance
@annabell_obi: Omo I off cap for Yoruba people abeg. Best in throwing parties and beat in souvenirs
@rosythrone: The asoebi price go carry weight to receive such in return.
@maleficent_mama2: I need to marry a Yoruba guy.
==