You are married to a rich man if he can fill 12kg of gas and buy foreign rice, lady says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

You are married to a rich man if he can fill 12kg of gas and buy foreign rice, lady says​

Tons of reactions filled the streets of IG after a Nigerian lady called those men who were able to fill 12kg of gas rich men. She added that any woman who is married to a man who fills the gas, buys foreign rice, and crates of eggs, and can subscribe to DStv/GOtv should hold him tight because he is rich. The prices of these commodities have gotten ridiculously high and people can barely afford to purchase them. Her tweet encouraged thousands of people to drop their opinions regarding the prices of foodstuff in Nigeria. Some are written below:

@tbellsonline: What about we the ladies that do all these on our own? Bought gas 16,500. Eggs nko? I'm the table. So emi gan breadwinner fun Ara mi
@theella_space: If you can afford three square meals. You're not just rich. You're wealthy
@yinngi: Just so we know one super pack indomie is currently 500 naira. 2 na a whole 1,000 naira we never talk of egg or sadine
@gylliannanthonette: And still buy fuel, omo you are married to a king and more
@official_sojaqueen: What if I buy them myself and still buy fuel for car??