You don't know how much you mean to me - Mercy Eke shares appreciation for her fans on thanksgiving day

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
You don't know how much you mean to me - Mercy Eke shares appreciation for her fans on thanksgiving day

Screenshot_20231124-154654_Google.jpg

Popular Nigerian reality TV star, Mercy Eke took to her social media account recently to appreciate her fans. She wished everyone a happy thanksgiving and then revealed how much she loves and appreciates her fans for their support and all they have done for her.
Mercy Eke is a famous Nigerian Internet personality. She is an actress, Video vixen, reality TV star, entrepreneur and Influencer. She is from Imo state. Mercy was the winner of the Big Brother Naija pepper dem season 4 show in 2019. She also participated in the recent BBNAIJA All-Stars season 8 in 2023. Mercy is known popularly as Queen of Highlights after her time in the BBNAIJA show. Her fan base is known as mercenaries.

Screenshot_20231124-154617_Google.jpg

She was the first woman to win the Big Brother Naija show. She is the founder of MNM luxury. Mercy's fans are known as one of the strongest fan bases for BBNAIJA stars. Videos of her fans gifting her various items for her birthday or welcoming at the airport have surfaced on the internet over the years. Mercy decided to dedicate today, which is thanksgiving day to appreciate her fans.

She thanked them for their love and support. In her words "Happy thanksgiving to all my fans, you guys have no idea how much you mean to me and how thankful I am every single day for your kindness, love and support . I love y’all and thank you for all the support you have given me over the years❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love ….pumpkins"

See post below